- Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If not in this range, adjust.
- Check the chlorine level and ensure it is established within the ideal range 1 – 3mg/l (ppm);
- Gradually pour the solution into the pool, whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’ preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
- After the initial dose this product should last for up to three months before further top ups are required.
- When used as a Winterising algaecide carry out normal end of season closure procedures (e.g. removing debris and leaves).and ensure good distribution by circulating water whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’ for at least 2 hours.