1. Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If not in this range, adjust.
2. If algae are visible, brush thoroughly with a pool brush.
3. Check the chlorine level and ensure it is established within the ideal range 1 – 3mg/l (ppm). If algae destruction dose is required, shock dose the pool to a minimum chlorine level of 5mg/l (ppm) using Blue Horizons Rapid Shock, Granular Shock or Shock ‘n’ Floc.
4. Gradually pour the solution into the pool, whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’ preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
5. After the initial dose, this product should be applied once a week to prevent algae formation.
|Litres||Gallons||Algae destruction||Initial Dose||Weekly Dose|