1. Prior to application of this product, ensure the filter is operating efficiently (i.e. is not the reason for cloudiness), backwash the filter if necessary.
2. Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2 – 7.6. If the not in this range, adjust.
3. Using the prescribed dose rates in the table below, add Ultimate Water Clarifier directly to your pool whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’ preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Keep your filtration system turned ’on’ until clarity is restored.
5. It may be necessary to backwash the filter again after this procedure to remove all collected debris, prior to the resumption of normal filtration cycles.
|Water Volumes||Condition of water|
Note: Do not use more than the recommended dose rate. Overdosing may reduce product efficiency. Always allow 24 hours for treatment to work, then if necessary repeat dose.