This Thermalec 9kW electric pool heater is specifically designed for use with swimming pools and spas. The base of the heater is a fusion epoxy-coated cast iron vessel through which the water from the swimming pool flows. The vessel is fitted with a safety pressure relief valve, a drain valve and the water inlet and outlet nozzles and its base is designed to support the heater on a flat, solid surface. Four screws are supplied to enable the heater to be levelled.
The Thermalec Heater 9kW is single phase only. The flow direction is from left to right but may be reversed quite simply on-site following the installation instructions.
• Robust – Built from cast iron
• Economy through efficiency
• Low Watt density heating elements
• Does not require regular cleaning or descaling
• Running cost will not increase with time
• Thermal efficiency for life
• Thermalec heaters have a two-year guarantee.
|425 x 450 x 190mm
2 years warranty
The warranty does not cover damage caused by incorrect commissioning & maintenance or by other neglect of the heater.