AquaSPArkle Spa Bromine Tablets are a popular alternative to chlorine sanitisers. Dosed via a floating dispenser, these slow eroding tablets help maintain the recommended bromine level of 3 -5 mg/l (ppm) over a period of a number of days keeping your spa water safe, sparkling and bacteria free.
Spa Bromine Tablets 1kg.
IMPORTANT – DO NOT ADD DIRECTLY TO THE SPA AND ALWAYS USE A CLEAN DISPENSER/FEEDER AS BELOW WITH NO OTHER PRODUCTS PRESENT.
- These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
- When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-Chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the spa.
- Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3 – 5 mg/l (ppm). 6. Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2 - 7.6.
||Hot Tub, Spa