The champion of flexibility with 7 connection sets, making the Speck Badu EasyFit pool pump compatible with at least nine different popular pump types. The often time-consuming task of installing a new circulation pump into an existing filter unit is a thing of the past. With varying configurations, The Speck Badu EasyFit pump can give you the best like-for-like replacement with the connection sets to match.
- The pump can be installed a maximum of 3m above or below the water level
- The below type of mechanical seal is mounted on a plastic shaft protector sleeve
- The motor/pump shaft has no contact with the pool water, providing complete electrical separation
- Easy connection to existing pipes – height-adjustable pump feet reduce assembly time
- Metric and imperial unions supplied
Why Choose the EasyFit?
The EasyFit pump is highly versatile. Its optional connection kits offer a perfect fit for at least 9 leading brands, including the Sta-Rite 5P2R and Hayward Superpumps. This makes the EasyFit pump a real game changer for installers and users alike. It allows for easy pump selection and installation.
Quick to install, EasyFit also includes height-adjustable feet to offer easy connection to existing plumbing – reducing assembly time and effort.
Eight pump sizes are available within the EasyFit range to meet every need. Approximate power ranges from 9 to 45 m³/hr and the EasyFit range is suitable for pools with a volume from 35 to 200 m³.
Each Speck Badu EasyFit Pump is corrosion-resistant, due to high-quality plastics and powder-coated motors. The self-priming pumps offer trouble-free operation, even when connected to automatic pool cleaners. Its maintenance-free, closed, bellow-like mechanical seal, coupled with the secure separation of the pump shaft from water ensures the EasyFit will be a reliable pump for years to come.