OUR CONTACT DETAILS:
Registered Company Name: Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.
Office Address:The Old Pump House,
Unit 24 Mill Road,
V.A.T. No: 828 394 886
Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. accept no liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of any kind arising out of access to, or the use of, this website or any information contained on it. Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.is not responsible for and has no liability in respect of any other website’s which may be accessed through this site.
The information on this website may not be copied other than for domestic individuals reference purposes with all copyright or other proprietary notices retained.
Please read these conditions of use carefully.
If you proceed to use the Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. site, you are agreeing to these rules:-
‘Products’ means the products described in any order made via the Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. website. ‘Site’ means the current live version of the Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. website as maintained on the World Wide Web.
1. BlueCubeDirect.co.uk is the website and online store for Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd..
2. BlueCubeDirect.co.uk and its contents are are designed to comply with UK laws and regulations. Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. makes no representation that any information contained in this site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
3. This site offers you the option of viewing information about Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. products. If you choose to view this information you are accepting that Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.is supplying this information at your individual request for information.
4. Use of this site is at your own risk. Neither Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing everything on the site is provided to you ‘as is’ without any warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so check your local laws.
5. The copyright to the contents of this site belongs to Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.. Users may download materials for their own personal, no-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaption or alteration of any part of this site for any public on non commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd..
6. The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively ‘The Trademarks’ displayed on the site are registered or unregistered trademarks of Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.. Nothing contained in this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any licence or right in and to the trademarks without the express written permission of Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the site, except as provided in these Conditions of Use, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. will enforce their intellectual property rights in the site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
7. Images of people or places displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Conditions of Use or by specific permission elsewhere on the site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statues.
8. Technical information provided on this site is for guidance only. Before making any changes to your pool you should check with the pool installer that it is suitable for your pool.
9. Personal information voluntarily submitted to Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. via the site may be used by Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd..
10. Any communication or material which you transmit to Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. though this website or otherwise via the internet will be treated as non-confidential. Any communications and other material which you send to Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. are and shall remain the property of Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. and may be used for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation.
11. This site may contain links to other sites. Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. is not responsible for the content of any other site or for on-going review of other sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.. You’re linking to any other sites at your own risk. Hyper-linking to this site, in any manner, may not be permitted without Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. permission.
12. Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd.
13. Does not represent or warrant that this, or any site to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
14. Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. reserves the right to cancel orders whereby the customer address does not match the delivery address. Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. also reserves the right to request clearance of payment prior to Dispatching goods in the form of a bank transfer.
15. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We track the electronic ‘fingerprints’ of every order placed on BlueCubeDirect.co.uk to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
16. Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on.
17. Blue Cube (Europe) Ltd. attempts to include accurate and relevant information on this site, but cannot undertake to encompass all such data. It assumes no responsibility for any errors or admissions in the content of the site.
18. BlueCubeDirect.co.uk only sells products of the very highest quality and we are convinced that our products are the best available.
19. Please note that once you have booked an appointment with us it means that we have reserved time in our schedule exclusively for you. If you cancel your appointment less than [24 hours] before it is scheduled you will be subjected to a full fee unless the appointment is rebooked.
20. The £10 off when signing up to the mailing list has a minimum spend of £100.
21. This site, and the conditions above, is governed by the law of England and Wales. The English courts would resolve any disputes arising from this site.
We offer secure online ordering to ensure your financial safety and make online purchasing convenient and worry-free. However, we realise that some customers do not feel comfortable ordering online. For this reason we provide out contact number 01234 783569 to place an order. When you place orders, our secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Act 1984, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given to us, to prevent unauthorised access.
All prices quoted are in sterling (GBP) and include vat at 20% unless otherwise stated. Due to possible fluctuations in supplier price, we reserve the right to change our prices without notice. Errors and omissions accepted.
When you place an order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, contact telephone number, credit or debit card number expiry date and security digits. This will allow us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of your order status. We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to the website, new products and special offers we think you’ll find interesting. Please notify us if you do not wish to receive any information.
Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Diners, and Maestro. Cheques are accepted on orders received via email, but items will not be dispatched until clearance of cheque.
The warranty is extended to the original purchaser. The warranty does not apply if the failure is caused or contributed by any of the following:- improper handling, improper storage, abuse, improper installation, unsuitable application, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance, or repairs made or attempted by other than authorised service centres or technicians.
Please note that failure to supply the recommended power will void the manufacturer’s warranty.
As from 2nd September 2014 Government Legislation new regulations regarding the sale of certain pool chemicals are being introduced.
All customers that purchase and use Aquablanc Oxygen Liquid 22kg and or Aquablanc Active Oxygen Liquid 5ltr must hold a licence issued by the Home Office. The cost of the licence is £39.50 and will take approximately 28days to process. The licence can be applied for online at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/licensing-for-home-users-of-explosives-precursors Without this licence we are no longer able to provide and deliver the product. We apologise for the inconvenience but it is beyond our control.
Should you have any further question please call us at the office on 01234 783569.
EUROPEAN ODR PLATFORM
Click here for the Online Dispute Resolution platform. Please use our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org