Ardex X 77 is a microtec fibre-reinforced wall and floor adhesive that has been specifically designed for swimming pools and wet areas. Ardex X 77 is available in grey or white bags of 20kg only. This flexible cement-based tile adhesive has an extended open time of up to 60 minutes. Specifically formulated to have enhanced properties of adhesion and flexibility, the advanced slump resistance properties make Ardex X 77 tile adhesive ideal for fixing large format wall tiles.
✓ Fix any tile size or type without slipping and without the need for battens, with advanced slip resistance that achieves double the European Standard
✓ Spend less time mixing and more time fixing, with a 3 hour pot life and 60 minute open time that allows you to mix, spread and fix in larger batches
✓ Get up to 8m2 from 20kg, with a high yield formulation that goes up to 40% further than leading competitors*
When tiling to floors, wet areas such as showers and swimming pools, or in external locations achieving a solid bed usually requires the back of the tiles to be buttered immediately prior to placing into the ribbed bed so no voids are left beneath the tiles. The size of the notched trowel chosen depends on the tile size, the surface being tiled, the profile on the back of the tile and the degree of coverage required.
- Open time of up to 60 minutes
- 3 hour pot life
- Advanced slump resistance – double that of T classified adhesives – ideal for large format wall tiles
- Up to 8m2 using an 8mm x 8mm trowel
- For use with all tile types – porcelain, fully vitrified, mosaics and terrazzo
- Can be used with underfloor heating
- Internal and external use
- Available in White and Grey